Homestead Sitting Smallholding Sitting & the Fun of Looking After Flocks

Sheep's Eyes for Ewe Nuts. 




This is a fun project using GIMP on Linux to achieve a Pythonesque look. For my cookery animations (see below) I will be trying some actual cut paper animation, the first will be the recipe for Chelsea Buns. The recipe will be up on Simply Organic Recipes within the next few days. For the animation below, I used screen shots and images of my neighbours' sheep - we look after them when they go on holiday (the latter not the former). The ewe, who is rather greedy, always thinks we've forgotten that she only gets one lot of ewe nuts a day. This is my idea of how she could improve on her attempts to pull the wool over our eyes.


This is a new YouTube channel I have just started and where I will publish all the on-going projects we have that are not covered by Organic Forest Garden Poultry although no doubt my poultry will feature in the animations and certainly in the cookery in the form of eggs! If you are interested in animation organic cookery, refashioning and creativity, then please feel free to sub to my new channel and comments would be highly appreciated.

All the very best, Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment